Seven days Season 3 Episode 13 The First Freshman  » TV  »
  • I liked the surprise element and that everything ones clear from the first moment as it usually is with this show, but I think that the reason for killing her should have been a more interesting one
  • I must say that as this show is coming to its end I like it more and more
  • That’s actually the second episode of this show that I’d recommend anyone to see

• by lorelai

The time has come for our dear Parker to save President’s daughter and by doing so the consistency and policy of USA. In this episode, like in every other Seven Days episode, Frank Parker goes 7 days back in time to fix things that got wrong and threatened the national security.

In this episode president’s daughter is killed so Parker has to stop that from happening.

Of course, I was expecting her to be killed by some political organization or by her father’s adversary but that wasn’t the case here.

She is actually killed by her boyfriend’s friend for some stupid reason that has nothing to do with anything.

The episode was actually quite good, it got the viewer on the wrong track by constantly showing Colombian people to make it seem ...

• as they were following president’s daughter, in order to kill her.

I liked the surprise element and that everything ones clear from the first moment as it usually is with this show, but I think that the reason for killing her should have been a more interesting one.

I must say that as this show is coming to its end I like it more and more.

I didn’t like the fact that this girl, president’s daughter was literally throwing herself at Parker because they tried to make her look angry and not satisfied with her life but it was clear that she was a good girl.

This was a rather usual episode of this show and I must say that I liked it.

That’s actually the second episode of this show that I’d recommend anyone to see.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10812915290731/k2311a128/12.8.09