Fresh Soft Sense Whitening Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to try new product especially when I got bored with the product that I used before
  • First time I bought this body lotion is because the interesting bottle and the reasonable price that I can bought
  • The price I think is cheap, moreover if I bought in 200 ml it’s cheaper than i bought in 100 ml

• by coolvie

Changing beauty product seems usual for me. I like to try new product especially when I got bored with the product that I used before.

Like this time, I try to use Fresh Soft Sense Whitening Body Lotion.

can bought.

The bottle is interesting because the shape is in asimetric, a little bit turn left and right like a snake body.

The price I think is cheap, moreover if I bought in 200 ml it’s cheaper than i bought in 100 ml.

After I use this body lotion, I give a good point to ...

• Fresh Soft Sense Whitening Body Lotion because like it’s named, it’s really can fresh my skin.

The lotion is soft and absorbed by the skin very well.

Using Fresh Soft Sense Whitening Body Lotion is fresh because the formulas can make my skin feels like touched by water, it can overcome my dry skin.

Though

my skin like touched by water when I’m using it, the texture of the body lotion is not very liquid, the texture is like the other common body lotion.

Fresh Soft Sense Whitening Body Lotion also contain UV protection that help preventing the skin become dark because of sunshine, and vitamin E that make skin soft and beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31812914870631/k2311a128/12.8.09