Pampers all night Diapers
2.0
  • When we are on outing than I prefer to put the disposable diapers
  • Later I found that my baby is not having a proper sleep at night due to frequent wetting and that is also leaving me with little sleep
  • With hectic schedule of entire day along with little baby to take care of, I thought of using the diapers at night
  • This diaper easily fits to my baby and designed with ultra absorbent cloth to avoid leakage

• by butterfly

I used cloth diapers for my baby at home. When we are on outing than I prefer to put the disposable diapers. Later I found that my baby is not having a proper sleep at night due to frequent wetting and that is also leaving me with little sleep.

With hectic schedule of entire

day along with little baby to take care of, I thought of using the diapers at night. I tried the Pampers all night Diapers for the baby.

I have heard some good review about it so I thought of giving it a try. I purchased a small pack to check it.

This diaper easily ...

• fits to my baby and designed with ultra absorbent cloth to avoid leakage. It has tabs which easily sticks and can be readily ripped off to tie them again.

I like the attractive packaging. My baby slept soundly for few hours but around 4 am, I found him wet.

I have to change the

diaper again. It is not highly absorbent as claimed and one diaper will not always enough for whole of the night.

I have brought a small pack so I was not frustrated. Using two diapers at night is over my budget.

I will gave try another brands as this one has not met my requirement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54812914830631/k2311a128/12.8.09