Coffee House Iced Coffee in Hazelnut
  • I love coffee although I hate preparing it
  • I was disappointed because this was manufactured by a Filipino company, and I was hoping that it would be more suited to my taste

• by JustCurious

I love coffee although I hate preparing it. I have taken to experimenting with the different 3-in-1 coffee in the market, and recently prepared iced coffee.

I tried Coffee House Iced Coffee in Hazelnut.

I have taken to taking cold coffee with my omelet because I usually take my usual hot coffee when I

wake up early in the morning to work.

By the time I eat breakfast, I have already downed two cups and ready for something cold in my stomach.

When I poured this Coffee House Iced Coffee in Hazelnut, I was surprised when I saw that there were a lot of solid substances floating around.

...

• I looked at the ingredients and it had water, refined sugar, non-fat milk solids, hazelnut paste, dextrose, non-dairy creamer, coffee powder and extract, milkfat, emulsifiers and stabilizers, artificial flavors and cocoa powder, which explained the solid substances.

I could taste the hazelnut paste probably because the manufacturers did not actually mix it well.

I

was disappointed because this was manufactured by a Filipino company, and I was hoping that it would be more suited to my taste.

There was not a lot of milk or non-dairy creamer in it to mask the artificial flavor.

It’s a shame because I really anything with hazelnut, and this was not well-manufactured.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27812914760631/k2311a128/12.8.09