Jane Be Pure Mineral Eye Lighter Shadow in Emerald Forest
  • When I purchased the Mineral Eye Lighter Shadow, I was quite disappointed
  • The container for this particular line of shadows is my main problem
  • My main issue with this product is the lack of separation between the shadows
  • Unfortunately, this product was a miss for me

• by phoebe1975

I really do love the Jane line of cosmetics and think that they offer an excellent product for the price. When I purchased the Mineral Eye Lighter Shadow, I was quite disappointed. This product is a prime example of a company ruining a perfectly good product by paying more attention to cute packaging instead of the customer’s needs.

The

container for this particular line of shadows is my main problem. The shadows are all mixed in one container, with only a thin line for each shadow. Five different eye shadows are included, but they are hard to put on because the line is so thin. The colors tend to mix together.

That being said, the ...

• color choices are actually quite pretty. The Emerald Forest selection includes two greens, a peach color, a gold, and a brown. The brown is great to use as an eye liner for a softer look. I also have used the gold as a highlighter for more formal occasions. The colors are not matte, but they are
        not overly shiny either.

The applicator is unusable and cheap as are most applicators that come with eye shadows. My main issue with this product is the lack of separation between the shadows. The colors are pretty, but they are hard to actually use because they mix together too easily. Unfortunately, this product was a miss for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31812914630631/k2311a128/12.8.09