Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue fragrance
  • Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue is definitely one of my favorite fragrances of all time
  • This fragrance, unfortunately, is a little expensive
  • I think Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue is a fragrance that every woman should have in their collection

• by phoebe1975

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue is definitely one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It is a light fragrance that is not overpowering or strong at all, even if you happen to use a little too much! I also love that I can put this on in the morning and the scent lasts all day

long.

The perfume contains both fruity and floral notes. But, it also has a very clean smell. When you first apply this perfume, it smells very citrusy with notes of grapefruit. As the day progresses, the floral tones become more pronounced. It always reminds me of a rose scent, but not an overpowering one like ...

• many perfumes featuring rose.

This is a fragrance you can wear day or night, for casual or formal occasions. I always seem to receive tons of compliments whenever I am wearing Light Blue. My husband would definitely say this is his favorite of all the perfumes I wear!

This fragrance, unfortunately, is a little expensive.

However, you can find it on sale and it does last a long time. It is also very easy to find at drugstores, department stores, or online. I usually buy a large size which lasts at least a year. I think Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue is a fragrance that every woman should have in their collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56812914570631/k2311a128/12.8.09