Pantene Conditioner Gloss and Shine
1.5
  • What Made Me Try the Product My husband and I were in SNR and we were buying some bath products when I noticed this Pantene Gloss and Shine Conditioner
  • I thought I really needed to have this kind of product for I noticed my hair lacked shine
  • My Experience I shampooed my hair, pat a little to dry a bit, and put just a right amount of conditioner in my palm
  • It was not patterned after anything unlike other hair shampoo or conditioner that were patterned after floral scent, fresh scent, etc. With this one, I was not so impressed with the scent
  • Only consolation was that atleast I got it in promo price so I did not shell out much money when I bought it

• by glamorosamom

What Made Me Try the Product My husband and I were in SNR and we were buying some bath products when I noticed this Pantene Gloss and Shine Conditioner. What caught my attention was the discount I would be getting for such a huge container. I thought I really needed to have this kind of product for I noticed my hair lacked shine. So since my hair needed this kind of treatment, plus the discount offer, I got the product from the shelf and included it in our purchase.

The Look Pantene Conditioner was in this upside-down type of a tube. The dominant color of the tube was white, and all the necessary

information was written at the front and at the back—active ingredients, manufacturer, manufacturing date, instructions on how to use, and many more. It did not have any fancy prints. The cover is a flip-top cap. I got the size of 350ml.

My Experience I shampooed my hair, pat a little to dry a bit, and put just a right amount of conditioner in my palm. I experienced the same experience with other conditioners—easy to apply to the hair, smooth, not so thick consistency thus not so hard to rinse. So my experience of the actual applying it to my hair was not so new anymore. I liked the uside-down tube and the flip-top ...

• cap cover for it made easy to squeeze the product out from the container. However, I did not like how it smelled. I could not even describe how it smelled like. It was not patterned after anything unlike other hair shampoo or conditioner that were patterned after floral scent, fresh scent, etc. With this one, I was not so impressed with the scent. Anyways, as of with the effect to my hair, I was not that impressed too. My hair was not that soft and manageable when it got dry. Other conditioners would often make my hair really soft and smooth. Pantene did not make it happen to my
        hair. And with the gloss and shine promise? No amount of gloss, no amount of shine was evident in my hair.

My Verdict This product failed my expectations. I bought this because of the gloss and shine promise but it did not deliver its promise. Maybe this product just did not match my hair. I was so disappointed. I still have a lot left in the tube and I did not have any intention of consuming or finishing it. Only consolation was that atleast I got it in promo price so I did not shell out much money when I bought it. My disappointment would make me think twice of recommending it to other buyers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31812914560531/k2311a128/12.8.09