Cover Girl Smoky Shadow in Bronze
  • I bought the bronze shadow because I wanted something to highlight my warmer skin tone
  • I think it is a great eye look for night time, but may be too heavy for a daytime or office look

• by phoebe1975

I have tried for many years to use eyeliner and eye shadow to create a smoky look for night time. However, I never seem to get it right and end up with a smudged, messy look. Cover Girl has now created a specialized applicator designed specifically to give your eye a smoky look. It’s

called Cover Girl Smoky Shadow and it actually works.

I bought the bronze shadow because I wanted something to highlight my warmer skin tone. However, the product does come in other colors, one being a gray which will be what most people need for a smoky eye. The product was easy to use and has an ...

• awesome applicator that you use to blend the shadow to develop the smoky eye look. The color went on very smoothly, yet didn’t look like I had on too much eye make-up. I think it is a great eye look for night time, but may be too heavy for a daytime or office look.

Most places

that carry the Cover Girl line also carry this product, so it should be fairly easy to find even though it is a fairly new. It is also very reasonably priced and can be found for less than ten dollars. This is a great product that really does help women create a smoky eye look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31812914550531/k2311a128/12.8.09