Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • This famous little pink tube is simply the best mascara you can buy
  • I love how my lashes look natural, yet much longer and thicker than they actually are
  • Great Lash comes in many colors, even Electric Blue and Green, but I prefer black or brown because it gives you a more natural look

• by phoebe1975

I have tried many different types of mascara from numerous brands over the years. However, I always end up going back to Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black. This famous little pink tube is simply the best mascara you can buy. The wand is easy to manage and the

mascara never clumps or looks too heavy. I love how my lashes look natural, yet much longer and thicker than they actually are.

Not only is Great Lash an excellent product, you can find it at any drug store in the world. It is extremely reasonable in price too. Great Lash ...

• comes in many colors, even Electric Blue and Green, but I prefer black or brown because it gives you a more natural look.

I also love that this mascara rarely smudges or flakes, even when the tube is a little old. Most mascara will start to clump or crumble when the tube is

almost gone; Maybelline’s Great Lash does not. It is also very easy to remove, so you don’t have to use harsh make-up removers or over scrub the delicate skin around the eye area. This is just one of the greatest cosmetic products ever…look for the pink tube and give it a try!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31812914530231/k2311a128/12.8.09