Nokia BH-503 BlueTooth Headset  » Phones  »
  • Lately, I found that it was quite a tedious task to reach into my bag and plug my earphones into my cellphone--especially when the earphones got knotted and when I'm in a cramped space
  • That's why I bought the Nokia BH-503 BlueTooth Headset
  • The BH-503 is very light and isn't as bulky as I thought it would be
  • The only problem I have is that the warranty stickers are located on the inner side of the headband, which means you might lose the stickers when you sweat on the band

• by poyayan

Lately, I found that it was quite a tedious task to reach into my bag and plug my earphones into my cellphone–especially when the earphones got knotted and when I’m in a cramped space. That’s why I bought the Nokia BH-503 BlueTooth Headset.

The BH-503 is very light and isn’t as bulky as I thought it would be. Even so, it fits quite

snugly over the ears and won’t fall off easily–not unless you’re playing basketball.

Sound quality is great–the bass is whole and very deep, and there is very little to no distortion, compared to other wireless headsets I’ve tried. Playback stops for a second or so when I go some two rooms away from my phone, but as long as I stay within the ...

• range of the phone, it’s fine.

The playback buttons are quite accessible from their location on the right side, which means it’s easy to skip tracks or pause your music.

Best of all, the price was just right–I got it for around $70.00, roughly half the price of the next headset on my list. The only problem I have is that the warranty stickers

are located on the inner side of the headband, which means you might lose the stickers when you sweat on the band. What can I say, I’m an active guy.

Nonetheless, if you’re looking for a great BlueTooth wireless headset that has great sound quality and is available at a decent price, the BH-503 should be great for your phone or portable media player.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37812914450231/k2311a128/12.8.09