DVD Video Soft Free Studio
  • I love the DVD Video Soft Free Studio program
  • Whenever I find one I like, I download it as soon as possible

• by sofcthy

About a year ago, I watched a fan video of NCIS on youtube. I really loved the video and every now and then, I would go back and watch it again, since I had favorited it. Imagine my anger when I clicked it on and youtube said it had been deleted. I tried to find the person who had made the video but either they were no longer on youtube or had changed their name.

I was screwed.

This ever happen to you? To have one of your favorite youtube videos deleted? If so, then do what I did and download the DVD Video Soft Free Studio program. It is free and among the many things it does….it downloads youtube videos onto your computer to where you can play them in a format that will work with your computer.

When I first downloaded the DVD Video Soft Free Studio program, I ...

• figured the only thing I would be using it for was this. Boy, was I wrong. It does so much more than this, believe me.

The DVD Video Soft Free Studio program comes with an mp3 converter, a dvd ripper, a youtube to ipod converter and much more. I have never really used any other programs as yet, besides the mp3 converter, but they are ready to go in case I ever need them. Plus there

are too many things this program does to list them. The program was very easy to download and also easy to use.

I love the DVD Video Soft Free Studio program. Now I don’t have to worry about not being able to see my favorite fanvideos anymore. Whenever I find one I like, I download it as soon as possible. The picture is great and the audio is always spot on. Give it a try.

Kelly says :

PLease email me an answer And, my question is I use the free youtube to Mp3 converter, and if you know about that, the newest versions take pictures of the video, and set it as album artwork, so in itunes you can`t get the actual album artwork. So I was wondering if there is anyway to turn that feature off, or delete the album artwork that comes with it. Because in the album artwork preview thing on itunes, it says there is no album artwork there, so you can`t click Delete Album Artwork thanks D

Jules Li says :

The free version is ad-supported, there is actually no way of removing it.

Billy says :

how do i stop the art work being downloaded? its it the Free youtube to mp3, and it is version 3.9.37

Jules Li says :

Billy, it’s actually not possible to do so with the free version. It’s ad-supported, so there is not a way to eliminate it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30712914370631/k2311a127/12.7.09