Witor’s Chocolate candy nocciolato  » Food  »
  • When I got Witor’s Chocolate candy party collection from a friend I thought it was just one of those many very cheap, very sweet, not very good collections of chocolate candy but when I opened it I realised that these chocolate candies are actually delicious
  • Each candy has its own wrapping, although I consider that a big waste of paper because they are already in a box so they won’t get dirty or something like that, these wrappings really look great, the Nocciolato Witor’s chocolate candy has a dark brown golden wrapping with a bunch of nuts on it and a picture of the candy but cut in half so that you can see the whole nut inside
  • This candy is really one of the best I have ever tried
  • I would like to recommend Witor’s chocolate candies to everyone, they are an amazing gift, and if you like chocolate with nuts I suggest you to try Nocciolato one, you won’t be disappointed

• by lorelai

This candy tastes great, I adore chocolate with nuts but this one really is something special. When I got Witor’s Chocolate candy party collection from a friend I thought it was just one of those many very cheap, very sweet, not very good collections of chocolate candy but when I opened it I realised that these chocolate candies are actually delicious.

Witor’s is an Italian chocolate producer although its name sounds English.

I adore when Italians mix two words together and make a new word like noccioloato which is actually made of

nocciola that means nut and cioccolato that means chocolate.

Whatever it is called this chocolate candy has a very good taste, the chocolate is very creamy and fine.

The candy has the shape of a dome and inside there’s a soft creamy nut chocolate and the whole nut.

On the outside the chocolate is a bit ticker because the candy has to keep it’s shape.

I must admit that I was expecting this candy would be sweeter but it isn’t very sweet although I must admit that I wasn’t able to eat ...

• many of them in short period of time, although I am a big lover of chocolate.

Each candy has its own wrapping, although I consider that a big waste of paper because they are already in a box so they won’t get dirty or something like that, these wrappings really look great, the Nocciolato Witor’s chocolate candy has a dark brown golden wrapping with a bunch of nuts on it and a picture of the candy but cut in half so that you can see the whole nut inside.

It’s really appealing.

Yeah, and what I forgot to mention, the nut inside is not soft at all.

Sometimes nuts in chocolates collect the humidity from chocolate or even the oil so when you eat them they are quite soft, but not this one, this nut is really hard, as if it was fresh.

This candy is really one of the best I have ever tried.

I would like to recommend Witor’s chocolate candies to everyone, they are an amazing gift, and if you like chocolate with nuts I suggest you to try Nocciolato one, you won’t be disappointed.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27712914070631/k2311a127/12.7.09