Ocean Lounge for Women by Escada
  • It's not too strong for a teenager, and although I consider this to be a sophisticated scent, it's appropriate for a person in her age group
  • I was planning on wearing a perfume that my sister had given me for my birthday, but at the last minute, I decided to wear Ocean Lounge
  • I like wearing some kind of fragrance to work everyday, but I make sure that the ones I wear are soft and not overbearing
  • I highly recommend Ocean Lounge for Women by Escada to anyone who enjoys the fresh scent of plum, pear, strawberry, jasmine and vanilla

• by mom1

Ocean Lounge by Escada is a perfume that I came across by accident. I have a friend who is in the perfume industry, and when I told her about another perfume that I recently purchased, she told me about a newer perfume by Escada. I was not familiar with Escada perfume, but I am familiar with their stores. Anyway, when she told me about Ocean Lounge, I was interested in trying it because she said it smelled like a combination of pears, plums, strawberry, jasmine and vanilla. All of those scents sounded great, but I am not one who loves the smell of vanilla in my perfumes. The next time I saw my friend, she brought me a small bottle of Ocean Lounge by Escada, to try. When I smelled it, I couldn’t believe how soft and fresh it smelled. I could smell the vanilla, but

it wasn’t too sweet or overpowering. The fresh pear and plum really were apparent, which was very pleasant. I could also smell jasmine, which is a favorite scent of mine.

I always like to see how my family members will react to a new fragrance, so when my daughter commented on how much she liked this perfume, it made me happy. She also likes to wear this perfume, and she loves how fruity and flowery it smells. It’s not too strong for a teenager, and although I consider this to be a sophisticated scent, it’s appropriate for a person in her age group. Recently, I had a luncheon to go to. I was planning on wearing a perfume that my sister had given me for my birthday, but at the last minute, I decided to wear Ocean Lounge. When I got to the restaurant, I received ...

• a lot of compliments on my perfume. My friend told me that my perfume smelled like a fragrance that she used years ago that came from Italy. Although I do not find this perfume to be exotic or out of the ordinary, it is very refreshing and distinctive. Pear and plum scents, to me, are not very common scents to find in perfumes. I do, however, have one perfume that has a pear like fragrance to it. I don’t know if it really does have pear fragrance in it, or it just reminds me of pear.

To me, this is a perfect perfume to wear during the warmer months. It’s fruity and floral and the scent stays soft and not overpowering in the warm weather. Even though this perfume is on the lighter side, I don’t have to keep reapplying it. I like to wear this perfume

to work too. I like wearing some kind of fragrance to work everyday, but I make sure that the ones I wear are soft and not overbearing. I am concerned that I may offend someone with a strong fragrance, but whenever I wear Ocean Lounge for Women by Escada, my coworkers love it. I am also a little sensitive to heavy and strong perfumes. Sometimes when one of my coworkers has a strong perfume on, it gives me a headache, so that’s why I am always aware of the importance of wearing a lighter, softer fragrance for work.

Even though this is a light, fresh fragrance, it holds up well for evening wear. I highly recommend Ocean Lounge for Women by Escada to anyone who enjoys the fresh scent of plum, pear, strawberry, jasmine and vanilla. It’s fruity and flowery, but it is also sophisticated enough for the mature customer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56712914040631/k2311a127/12.7.09