Maybelline Mineral Power Powder foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was not sure about using powder foundation, I thought that was in the past for me after I’d switched to liquid, so I did not want to invest too much into this new idea
  • I bought it only because I did not have any
  • I recommend following these instructions closely, because putting too much foundation on will not look good

• by Lorianna

I have heard so much about mineral makeup and seen so many pretty photos of it online that I finally decided to get some and try it for myself. I was not sure about using powder foundation, I thought that was in the past for me after I’d switched to liquid, so I did not want to invest too much into this

new idea. After some looking and shopping around, I chose Maybelline Mineral Power Powder foundation, Natural Ivory shade that seemed to match my skin tone best.

The package includes a small, 0.28 oz round container with powder foundation and a natural hair brush for application. You do not have to buy the brush every time, of course, it will last long. I bought ...

• it only because I did not have any. The directions on the packaging explain, with pictures, how to dip the brush into the powder, tap it against the edge of the container to remove extra foundation, and then apply it onto the face. I recommend following these instructions closely, because putting too much foundation on will not look good.

The foundation is fragrance

free, it contains no preservatives, no oil, and no talk. It is very fine, and it goes on the skin nicely and easily, blending in and creating neat, natural-looking coverage. I really liked the results – my face was smooth and evenly toned. Applied in the morning, the makeup lasts all day, I don’t have to worry about it coming off or smearing.

Maybelline Mineral Power Powder foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31712914010531/k2311a127/12.7.09