Terrible’s Hotel Casino  » Casino  »
4100 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
  • Terrible’s casino truly offered a different experience
  • I did not see a poker room at Terrible’s casino which made me disappointed
  • The best thing about Terrible’s casino was that the pit bosses were very generous
  • But unfortunately they do not have any high class restaurant to use their dining comps
  • The video poker machines were the pick of the lot in my opinion

• by demandon

Terrible’s hotel casino at Las Vegas is located slightly off the strip. This joint looked like a big house. The structure was very homely with clean interiors and exteriors. The total look was very pleasing and inviting.

The valet parking was very fast. Self parking was also not very difficult. But then it was very difficult to get a spot near to the casino building.

My main intention when I went to Terrible’s hotel casino from the main strip Las Vegas was to have some gambling at different venue than usual casinos at Las Vegas. Terrible’s casino truly offered a different experience. This was

particularly true for the slot machines and video poker machines.

The table games at Terrible’s casino were a bit lackluster in my experience. The gaming pit was not very lively. Most of the crowd was into slot machine at Terrible’s casino.

Blackjack was mainly games dealt from the shoe and the rules were very average with the dealer hitting the soft seventeen. Roulette tables demanded higher minimums than other casinos located off the strip. I did not see a poker room at Terrible’s casino which made me disappointed.

If they had a poker room, then I would have good time mixing up video ...

• poker, blackjack and Texas hold ‘em. The best thing about Terrible’s casino was that the pit bosses were very generous. It seems that this casino has a very liberal comping policy.

But unfortunately they do not have any high class restaurant to use their dining comps. Their mailing list use to mail me attractive offers for their rooms and shows. But if you choose to stay at this place, be prepared to travel between casinos a lot because there were not any major casinos adjacent to Terrible’s casino.

The buffet at Terrible’s casino was below average. I will advise you to avoid this buffet

because there are other good buffets at Las Vegas which give more value for your money. There was also one other restaurant I could find at Terrible’s hotel casino.

But this one did not attract me a lot. In my experience Terrible’s hotel casino should try to improve the dining experience they provide. Terrible’s hotel casino is definitely an attractive looking casino which has all the charm of Las Vegas.

But I will not give full marks because there is significant scope for improvement. I did not feel bored in all the hours I spent there. The video poker machines were the pick of the lot in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48712913850531/k2311a127/12.7.09