Ascorbic Acid Cecon Hyperacidity Reaction  » Health  »
  • What I like in Cecon is I will only take 2 tablet or 1 day intake to take an effect in me but I need to drink it in a full stomach because it can cause hyperacidity all the time when taken in an empty stomach
  • Based in my experience I would recommend Cecon if you want faster effect in your body but you should not take it in an empty stomach

• by Genericbe

I have been taking Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid everyday to protect me from getting sick or to boost my immune system and I tried taking Time-cee first. Time-cee costs $0.06, a 500mg capsule, orange color, and bitter in taste. I observed in its capsule that it causes brownish discoloration as time passes by whether the capsule is exposed or not. The first time I took the capsule there was hyper acidity in my stomach but the following days

no hyper acidity was observed even in an empty stomach. When I was sick it took my body 2 days or 4 pieces of 500mg capsules before I felt relief.

I switched to another brand of ascorbic acid which is Cecon, a 500mg orange sweet and chewable tablet,2 times more expensive than Time-cee,no discoloration observed even exposed or not. What I like in Cecon is I will only take 2 tablet or 1 day intake to take an effect in ...

• me but I need to drink it in a full stomach because it can cause hyperacidity all the time when taken in an empty stomach.

Based in medical explanation since Time-cee is capsulated the absorption of its content to the body will take longer with regards to its effectivity while Cecon is in tablet form that is why it is absorbed right away that it’s contents can cause reaction to the body faster than Time-cee same with it’s hyperacidity reaction.

Based

in my experience I would recommend Cecon if you want faster effect in your body but you should not take it in an empty stomach. Although Time-cee is cheaper per capsule and causes less hyperacidity when taken in an empty stomach if you will look at it’s number of intake (4 capsules) before it takes effect it will be almost the same price with Cecon (2 tablets only). With regards to hyperacidity just do not take it in an empty stomach.

curiuos says :

does Ascorbic acid cecon contains flavonoids?

Jennifer says :

Hi, no Cecon does not contain flavonoids. Its sole active ingredient is Ascorbic Acid. Bioflavonoids are normally found in natural vitamin C or in vitamin c tablets where they are specifically added.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34712913580531/k2311a127/12.7.09