Mr Muscle Mold & Mildew Killer
  • The problem is still there when we have to scrub hardly the stain on the tile floor and wall
  • One day I found a commercial television break about Mr Muscle product
  • The best result came when I didn't have to scrub the floor and wall that hard any longer
  • I really love this product but this product lack of it's smell
  • Overall, this product is so good and I do recommend it for everyone

• by newrule

As I I live with the other ten girls in one condo, so I have to share the bathroom with the other 5 girls. Thus, it kind of disaster if we are not cleaning the bathroom in one single week. Since we are that busy people, so we clean the bathroom once per three days.

The problem is still there when we have to scrub hardly

the stain on the tile floor and wall. We did use many kind of detergents in order to overcome the scrub problem.

One day I found a commercial television break about Mr Muscle product. It seems to be promising to resolve the current problem.

I went to Giant nearby to find the Mr Muscle product. As Mr Muscle got so many products to be chosen, I did ...

• choose the Mold & Mildew Killer as I want to remove the mold stain on the wall and the dirt on the floor.

This product is in liquid figure. I spray it on the floor,wall and also in the toilet bowl.

I left it around 30 minutes. The best result came when I didn’t have to scrub the floor and wall that hard any longer.

as

for the bowl, the only thing that I had to do is to flush and it was done! I really love this product but this product lack of it’s smell. It smells like bleach so it is kind of strong.

I will pour the fabuloso (fragrance detergent) on the floor right after I cleaned the bathroom. Overall, this product is so good and I do recommend it for everyone.

quick note by anonymous :

Used Mr Muscle Mildew today for the first time, so impressed. My tiles are shining clean. Would recommend this product to anyone
    Marie Forward

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53712913450531/k2311a127/12.7.09