Doritos Spicy Nacho Chips  » Food  »
  • Its amazing to see just how many flavors Doritos now has compared to when I was a kid
  • I use to always eat the nacho cheese and cool ranch flavors, but one day I decided to be different and try the spicy nacho
  • Normally I don’t like spicy food but I tried these chips anyways and I was impressed
  • Not nearly as spicy as I thought it would be

• by Killer Miller

I love Doritos. I was raised on these chips. I remember when I use to watch TV on Fridays and I would eat a big bowl of Doritos every time. Now that I am older I try to

cut back on how many chips I eat. They are way too addicting. Its amazing to see just how many flavors Doritos now has compared to when I was a kid. Man they think of everything.

I use to always eat the nacho cheese and cool ranch flavors, but one day I decided to be different and try the spicy nacho. Normally I don’t like spicy food but I tried these chips anyways and I was impressed. They tasted great. I ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27712913440531/k2311a127/12.7.09