Samsung LCD 2033SW monitor  » Computers  »
  • When the previous monitor of my phone got rid of its work then I decided to have a LCD monitor
  • When a good computer mechanic suggested me to have this Samsung LCD 2033SW monitor then I bought it for me

• by sayanmu

When the previous monitor of my phone got rid of its work then I decided to have a LCD monitor. When a good computer mechanic suggested me to have this Samsung LCD 2033SW monitor then I bought it for me. Now being an owner of this LCD monitor I can easily say that I am very much happy with it.

I

always looked for a monitor which has a wide screen. This monitor of mine gives me a 20” wide full screen. The resolution of my monitor’s screen is very good. It has a high picture resolution. This way I can now see the view in my monitor very well. I must say that the contrast ratio of my LCD monitor ...

• is very high. It looks great when I see any view in it with a great manner.

When I bought my LCD monitor one thing which I need badly is that the monitor has to be very well and high performed one. This monitor of mine can work with the latest technology’s gadgets. The size of the hard disc of my

monitor is 1GB. It has a processor with 1.00 GHz AMD Athlon and its RAM is 128000MB. My monitor can operate Windows. The graphic quality of my monitor is also so good that it really can show high graphical things. The weight of my monitor is also very light that it can be easily moved from one corner to another of my room.

Samsung LCD 2033SW monitor
    chetan says :

is this monitor work with old CPU`s like pentium 3 with intel 810e chipset motherboard? if its yes dthen tell me hts the best resolution or this LCD monitor.

Jules Li says :

This would depend on whether it’s a DVI or VGA port on the computer. The monitor will work either way but you may have to purchase a different cable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19712913320431/k2311a127/12.7.09