HP Pavilion dv2700 Notebook PC  » Laptops  »
  • I bought my HP Pavilion dv2700 Notebook PC 18 months and it is one of my best decisions I have made in buying a electronic product because it is very much worth its cost
  • It uses Finger Print Scanner for this high of security and its impossible to break this biometric security and I love this feature in my laptop
  • The other thing I like the most is the multimedia buttons on the top which operates at a simple touch, no need to press, just give a feather touch, it will be up and running for you

• by vn81

I bought my HP Pavilion dv2700 Notebook PC 18 months and it is one of my best decisions I have made in buying a electronic product because it is very much worth its cost.

Its design is very attractive in which each and every thing is placed exactly and accurately at the correct place except for few little things that I mention later.It has very eye catching design.

Moreover it has a very high level of security. It uses Finger

Print Scanner for this high of security and its impossible to break this biometric security and I love this feature in my laptop.The other thing I like the most is the multimedia buttons on the top which operates at a simple touch, no need to press, just give a feather touch, it will be up and running for you. The processing power and RAM are also very good and we can perform multitasking without hassles. It has ...

• a very slim look and it weighs very light.It has a variety of features such as bluetooth, WLAN, built in mike,speakers and most importantly webcam with excellent picture quality.It reads many memory cards. And they have given a remote which is very useful for listening music and watching movies.

And coming to the negative side, it has only two USB ports and positioning of those two USB ports are very close each other such that it is inconvenient to

operate both the ports at the same time. It is better to have three to four USBs positioned somewhat away from each other, having two ports on each left and right side.

They have given two ear phones and mike socket in the front side. It is somewhat inconvenient. Its better to place on the right side.

It gets heated up very quickly and you feel it very much when you are working with it on your lap.

Overall its a good buy for your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63712913280431/k2311a127/12.7.09