Camellia Eau de Parfum
  • This is my sunday perfume and I love to smell this one on me on sundays when I go out with my kids and I tend to sweat a lot
  • Since I did not feel the pinch of cost of this perfume, I use liberally

• by Sweety

I have always been in search of perfumes that smells on me longer and not just for the hour that I use. Afterall, perfumes are meant to smell nice and this perfume works wonders on that aspect. The smell is so good that I fell in love with it the very first time I used it. This is

my sunday perfume and I love to smell this one on me on sundays when I go out with my kids and I tend to sweat a lot. This 100 ml French fragrance comes in a neat and cut little round glass bottle. It does not stain clothes no matter how far or how near you spray. The ...

• aroma of morning dew and freshness of passion flower and water lilies gives this perfume a unique smell that I love.

The perfume smell is not too hard that I feel nauseating soon after use unlike some perfumes. Eau de parfum are meant to be little stronger and this one works wonders in the most beautiful way. This perfume

was not the one I selected, but it was a complimentary gift from a shopping mall for shopping above particular value. Since I did not feel the pinch of cost of this perfume, I use liberally.

Will I recommend this perfume to anyone? Certainly yes, if I come across the same brand anywhere else. Great perfume that smells so sweet!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56712913250431/k2311a127/12.7.09