Nestle Fitnesse Honey & Almond Cereal  » Food  »
  • I have to admit that it started out as a strange experience, eating cereal instead of French toast for breakfast
  • I found this particular cereal too crunchy for me
  • However, I found that if I left the cereal long enough to soak it through, the cereal would become softer and the combination with milk makes it delicious
  • I also like the almonds in it, and would have liked more of it in the cereal (but then again I love anything with almonds in it)

• by JustCurious

For quite some time now, I could not eat breakfast without any egg on my plate. After reading too many cases of increased cholesterol, I ventured eating foods without egg on it.

I experimented with cereal and I first tried Nestle

Fitnesse Honey & Almond.

I just poured enough low-fat milk on it and ate it with my cold coffee.

I have to admit that it started out as a strange experience, eating cereal instead of French toast for breakfast.

I found this particular cereal too crunchy for me.

I am not a fan of eating anything crunchy in the morning because it’s grating to listen to the crunch when you have just awakened or trying to wake yourself up.

However, I ...

• Nestle Fitnesse Honey & Almond Cereal
      found that if I left the cereal long enough to soak it through, the cereal would become softer and the combination with milk makes it delicious.

I also like the almonds in it, and would have liked more of it in

the cereal (but then again I love anything with almonds in it).

I loved it especially when I added honey to the milk.

The fiber in the cereal made my morning ritual easier and I feel that my stomach is a lot cleaner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27712913170431/k2311a127/12.7.09