Target Brand Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • Target Brand Baby Diapers cost nearly half the price of Pampers
  • After my child was born, I tried various diapers for six months until I found the Target Brand Baby Diapers
  • The repositionable tabs are a hit with me as I like that I can easily check or reposition the diaper with no hassle or without destroying it

• by ReneS
      Save money using the Target Brand Baby Diapers! I have found that these diapers are just as high quality as the high end, premium diapers (i. e. Pampers) but without the high price tag.

Target Brand Baby Diapers cost nearly half the price of Pampers. After my child was born, I tried various diapers for six months until I found

the Target Brand Baby Diapers.

He is now 2 years old and I refuse to switch to anything else! I really like that the diapers are absorbent without being bulky and they do not leak. They have elastic at the leg openings, as well as a stretchy waistband in the front and in the back.

The repositionable tabs are a hit with me as I like that I can easily check or reposition the diaper with no hassle or without destroying it. The front band has the Care Bears design, which is a hit with my toddler.

I especially like that the diapers have a cloth-like feeling, rather than a plastic feeling some diapers have, as my ...

• Target Brand Diapers
      child has sensitive skin. There is no perfume or fragrance on the diapers either.

I have not had to worry about any rashes or breakouts (like with other diapers, i. e.

Pampers, Huggies, White Cloud. ) I have found that the sizing on the diaper packages is quite realistic.

(Use your baby’s weight to determine diaper size as stated on the

packaging. If you have a tall baby who is close in the weight suggestions, try the next size up.

) We have been using the Target diapers for one and a half years and I will not try any other diapers. I absolutely love that I get the quality of a premium diaper without having to pay the premium price.

Target Brand Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5460991301230/k2311a096/9.6.06