Huggies Do Leak
0.5
  • I would suggest Pampers or Luvs - I've had great luck with them and now that my Huggies are gone I won't be going back

• by strawberriann
      I had a baby shower with my second baby that was a diaper and baby wipe shower. Great idea - I had diapers for

9 months which really helped out…. however, they were all Huggies. And Huggies are horrible!! I couldn’t wait until they were all done. I didn’t want to waste or throw them away but I find that Huggies - leak, tear and rip. They are not durable and ...

• Huggies Do Leak
      the velcro tabs always tear off. I’ve had to clean up more messes on my floor and on her clothes than I would have
      liked to. I would suggest Pampers or Luvs - I’ve had great luck with them and now that my Huggies are gone I won’t be going back!

Chandan Shrivastav says :

Being a pharmacist, I have received many complaints like that I prefer to go with MamyPoko pants and Pampers. Some times rashes also noticed. My last but not least opinion avoid diapers and use pants sanitary napkins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5450991290630/k2311a095/9.5.06