2000 Chevrolet Cavalier  » Cars  »
  • But from personal experience and actually owning an American car, I can say that it really is reliable
  • It was frustrating when I was the only one in the car and the backseat window was open and it starts to rain, but like I said, it was only a minor problem
  • It is a very reliable car and although I no longer have it because I totaled it, I know that the car is totaled because it saved me

• by forevergrateful12

I didn’t know much about cars when I received this car for my sixteenth birthday, and I still don’t know that much about it. I’m slowly learning by what my fiance has been telling me. However, I do know what has made this car such a great car for me personally. People look for different things in cars and that’s pretty much how they make their decision. At the time when I was sixteen, I wasn’t looking for anything special, I just wanted a car. I needed something to get me from point A to point B that wasn’t just a bicycle or a scooter. I also didn’t want a car that looked too beat up or junky.

This Cavalier completed my life. My parents bought the car used and it was

still in really good shape, so don’t be afraid to buy this car used. It is just as good as a new car. It never broke down on me and I never had any major problems with it. Many of my friends didn’t think that I should get an American car because they think that they aren’t very reliable. But from personal experience and actually owning an American car, I can say that it really is reliable. I was able to drive to school and work every day perfectly fine and that car never let me down once.

There were little things that were annoying about the car, but not enough to really care about it. It was made in 2000, so it was around the time when cars were becoming all ...

• automatic, but this car still had the windows that you had to roll down and roll up yourself. It was frustrating when I was the only one in the car and the backseat window was open and it starts to rain, but like I said, it was only a minor problem.

This car also ran really good on gas. This is something that is just so important nowadays with the economy and everything. The last thing I want to be doing is spending loads of unnecessary money on gas every day. So this car was my angel when it came to gas milage.

When I was 17, almost 18, I got into a car accident. I was going 45 miles per hour then slipped on some black ice, went over a snow bank,

then went airborne into a tree. This car saved my life, and I will try you why. One, I was wearing my seatbelt, which of course every car has. The air bag was deployed, which not every car has but the ones that are 2000 or younger do have them. So don’t be afraid to buy this car because you think it doesn’t have airbags because it does. This car also saved my life because when I hit the tree, it did exactly what it was supposed to do, the car crushed in a way so that I wouldn’t. It is a very reliable car and although I no longer have it because I totaled it, I know that the car is totaled because it saved me. I would definitely buy this car again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9612912720931/k2311a126/12.6.09