California Hotel Casino  » Casino  »
12 Ogden Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.
  • I love the California Hotel Casino located at the prime spot of Las Vegas downtown
  • But I like this place for the convenience that California hotel casino
  • The double deck game at California hotel casino was one of the best in the town
  • I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent at the California hotel casino
  • I really like California hotel casino and I find all reasons to recommend this place to all of my friends

• by demandon

I love the California Hotel Casino located at the prime spot of Las Vegas downtown. No two ways about that. California hotel casino is never to be missed while you are at downtown. Of the casinos at downtown Las Vegas California hotel casino is not the biggest.

But I like this place for the convenience that California hotel casino. Very much affordable to the core and comfort in all regards is the one thing that I feel the most about California hotel casino. The room was very nice.

The size of the room was not vast or anything. But that will serve even

wildest of the needs. The room rates are not the cheapest of downtown.

But they were always below the average rate whenever I check. I got the room for below fifty bucks a night. The service including check in and check out was very fast even at the busiest hours.

The location of California hotel casino is best and that gives good looks from the room. The major downtown casinos can be viewed from California hotel rooms. Also it was easy to switch casinos when I got bored with gaming at one place.

Also since California hotel casino was not a jumbo one ...

• getting to the room was easy and less time taking one. But still California hotel casino well fits into the group of major casinos of Las Vegas. In short we get advantages of both big casinos and small casinos from California hotel casino.

May be because of its name, there were many Californians out there at California hotel casino. Almost all the people were tourists. And the tables of the gaming pit were very lively.

The dealers and pit bosses were very good in making the players feel better. The gaming tips were coming good from the dealers at right time. The players

were tipping generously as well.

The double deck game at California hotel casino was one of the best in the town. The natural blackjack paid three to two which was slowly disappearing from Las Vegas double deck blackjack tables. One other good thing is that even when the crowd was large, it was easy to get seats because they put more tables for favorite games according to the demand.

I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent at the California hotel casino. The Italian restaurant had some nice dishes and good steaks. I really like California hotel casino and I find all reasons to recommend this place to all of my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48612912670931/k2311a126/12.6.09