Bay-o-pet Tick and Flea Collar  » Pets  »
  • Bay-o-pet Tick and Flea Collar first caught my attention, or to be more specific—my frustration, when I committed myself to my first ever dog and eventually encountered this itchy problem
  • The first thing I noticed upon opening the pouch is the white powder adhering to the collar
  • And as the owner, I like Bay-o-pet in being a low to no maintenance at all

• by carpediem

To have a man’s best friend, as I have proven, is a great way to release stress; but dogs can attract unwanted guests that you too have to deal with. Otherwise ticks and fleas can add more stress not just to your dog but to yourself as well. Experience, is indeed, a great teacher; having 4 dogs taught me how to get rid of those blood-sucking peewee creatures. Bay-o-pet Tick and Flea Collar first caught my attention, or to be more specific—my frustration, when I committed myself to my first ever dog and eventually encountered this itchy problem. As soon as he gained weight and height, so are the ticks and fleas; their number continuously increases everyday.

Dog shampoo and soap, though claimed to eliminate those trespassers, after numerous trials they

have softened and smoothened my dog’s coat—giving a cozy place for ticks and fleas to live in instead of getting rid of them.

Bay-o-pet Tick and Flea Collar has succeeded at which dog shampoo and soap have failed: killing existing ticks and fleas; thereby preventing their population growth —that if neglected could threatened the life of my furry pal. For a collar price of Php 259.00, I first thought it’s too expensive; but since the alliance of my dog and I can’t prevail over the platoons of ticks and fleas, I bought one and fortunately never regret doing so.

Similar to a restraining collar, Bay-o-pet Tick and Flea Collar is placed around your dog; but since its length is 70 cm, you could cut the excess for your other dog,

• like what I usually do. So the price seems reasonable after all—not only because of its efficacy but also its quantity. The first thing I noticed upon opening the pouch is the white powder adhering to the collar. Later on, I’ve learned its appropriate term: Carbamate.

This is the key to the efficacy of Bay-o-pet Tick and Flea Collar. Several hours after putting the collar around my dog’s neck, fleas died while ticks succumbed the next day. Based on the label, Bay-o-pet Tick and Flea Collar prevents the infestation of ticks for 10 weeks and 16 weeks for fleas. Being a regular buyer of Bay-o-pet, I have discovered that its efficacy varies. When the white powder is no longer visible, revealing brown as the true color of the tick

and flea collar, it is a sign for me to buy a new one.

If my dogs could only speak, they’ll surely tell how they like the idea of not having intruders lurking beneath their coats. And as the owner, I like Bay-o-pet in being a low to no maintenance at all. I no longer have to take it off when I have to bathe my dogs. But above it all, with the constant use of Bay-o-pet Tick and Flea Collar, my dog doesn’t show any adverse reaction. In fact, as long as my dogs wear Bay-o-pet Collar, they can play and sleep well and they don’t even bother scratching any more; thus giving me peace of mind. Farewell to Ticks and Fleas, the evicted residents my dog and I will never miss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29612912660931/k2311a126/12.6.09