Kroger Fruit Punch
  • The one that all of us seem to agree on is the Fruit Punch so that is why I am reviewing this certain one
  • The every day cost of this Fruit Punch is 99 cents for a gallon
  • Since I do not have a set time to get up or go to bed, I enjoy this alone time, knowing that everyone is safely in bed and I can be by myself while still having them here with me

• by sofcthy

As a family of five on a limited budget, we have a hard time finding something to drink that is affordable. We always try to find soda on sale but our oldest daughter does not like very many types of sodas and the ones she does are hardly ever on sale.

In an effort to find something that would please everyone, my husband started trying out different juices when they went on sale. My oldest daughter loves juice of any kind and the rest of us like it. Soon my husband started bringing home pops that were on sale for each of the four of us and Kroger Juice for our daughter.

This juice comes in many different flavors, many of which are very good. The one that all of us seem to agree on is the Fruit Punch so that is

why I am reviewing this certain one. However, keep in mind that at least one or two people in our family seem to like all of the different kinds, including blueberry and citrus.

The Kroger Fruit Punch does not have to be on sale. The every day cost of this Fruit Punch is 99 cents for a gallon. Yes, you read right. I was shocked as well. At first I was hesitant to try it, but my daughter is very picky and since she seemed to love it, I gave it a shot. I was very surprised and delighted to find out that I loved the taste of this fruit punch as did the rest of our family.

Now we are hooked on this cheap and appealing drink. We buy at least five or six gallons at a time ...

• and it goes quickly, even though we keep our favorite sodas on hand, most of the time, too. However, drinking this Kroger Fruit Punch is something different from time to time. I also choose the Kroger Fruit Punch over soda at night because I do not want to waste.

You see, I tend to stay up late either working on the computer, reading fanfiction or watching shows I have downloaded. It is my down time when everyone else is usually asleep. Since I do not have a set time to get up or go to bed, I enjoy this alone time, knowing that everyone is safely in bed and I can be by myself while still having them here with me. I am the type of person who has to have something to drink nearby at all times.

So when it starts getting late and I do not know when I will get sleepy, I tend to drink the Kroger Fruit Punch. That way, I only pour out a little at a time. If I get sleepy, I finish up my Kroger Fruit Punch and go to bed…no waste. If I had a soda (we drink out of cans)I would either have to waste it, drink it all down at one time or put it in the refrigerator where it loses it’s fizz and doesn’t taste as good the next day.

So if you are looking for something to drink that is tasty and inexpensive, and you like juice, then give the Kroger Fruit Punch (or any of the other tastes) a try. After all, 99 cents is not that much to spend to try something out, right?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27612911890831/k2311a126/12.6.09