iPod Nano  » Electronics  »
  • I was about to give up on finding the best portable musical device when I found the Ipod Nano
  • I bought the one that holds 1000 songs and it cost me $140.00
  • Another thing I noticed by accident - the Ipod Nano has a great battery life - way more than any other Ipod or mp3 player
  • I thought I would not be able to listen to it that day but the battery was still going strong
  • Of course, that is what it is supposed to do, so this problem is really all my own - being clumsy

• by sofcthy

I have had many portable musical devices over the years. Most of them have broken quickly or messed up. Others were not what they were advertised to be. I was about to give up on finding “the best” portable musical device when I found the Ipod Nano.

The Ipod Nano came in a variety of colors. I picked blue. There were also different prices due to how many songs you wanted your device to hold. I bought the one that holds 1000 songs and it cost me $140.00. Not a bad price and very compatible with the other mp3 players and Ipods I had bought before. I just

held my breath, loaded it up and hoped that the Ipod Nano did what it advertised.

I have been thoroughly thrilled with my Ipod Nano. The shuffle on this device is better than any other previous Ipod or mp3 player. Those would barely shuffle the songs and I would end up listening to the same songs over and over again. Not with my Ipod Nano. It shuffles the songs so well that I hear all the different ones before going back to the beginning. That was definitely a plus for me!

Another thing I noticed by accident - the Ipod Nano has a great battery life - way more than any other ...

• Ipod or mp3 player. I accidentally put my Ipod Nano in my purse with it still going. I spent the day walking around the mall with my friend, went home and went to bed, got up the next morning and pulled out my Ipod Nano only to find it was playing. I thought I would not be able to listen to it that day but the battery was still going strong. And who says the Energizer Bunny is the only battery that keeps on going and going….

While I love my Ipod Nano there are some little minor things that irk me sometimes about it. If you are sitting and listening

to the Ipod Nano and it falls into your lap, the shuffle will automatically begin. Of course, that is what it is supposed to do, so this problem is really all my own - being clumsy.

I also do not like the fact that it does not have a radio on it like the other Ipods and mp3 players I have bought. But not having a radio is okay with me since my Ipod Nano is so much better made and sturdier, it seems, than all the other previous devices I have bought.

All in all, the Ipod Nano is the “best way” to go in portable musical devices. Give one a try and you will see!

iPod Nano

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16612911730731/k2311a126/12.6.09