Rite Aid Naproxen Sodium  » Medicine  »
  • Imagine my relief when I found Rite Aid Naproxen Sodium tablets for sale, without a prescription
  • They worked, but this isn't something I wanted to keep investing it at that cost, because it would have me broke in no time, and the doctor was hesitent to continue the prescription without a direct diagnosis to my problem, since, even months later, I was still experiencing pain
  • Basically, this has kept the problem from escalating and getting worse
  • There have been days, admittedly, when I've had to take three instead of two, but these are very rare and I certainly don't recommend going above the dosage suggested

• by Anasuya

Imagine my relief when I found Rite Aid Naproxen Sodium tablets for sale, without a prescription. About a year ago, I began a retail job at which I managed to mangle my back pretty good lifting things I should’ve have lifted at an angle I should’nt have been at, and as a result, I twisted something in my back and I’ve been basically miserable since then. When I went to the doctor, he did a couple xrays and felt around and really couldn’t determine anything more than strained muscle or sprain, but when the pain persisted and, in fact, got worse, I went back and insisted on more tests.

So, because he was pretty much at a loss as to the exact cause of the pain, he ended up prescribing me some Naproxen, that I was paying $20 a bottle for, even with my insurance, and for 30 pills, and he said it was basically a very mild

muscle relaxer. They worked, but this isn’t something I wanted to keep investing it at that cost, because it would have me broke in no time, and the doctor was hesitent to continue the prescription without a direct diagnosis to my problem, since, even months later, I was still experiencing pain.

So, after several more tests, we discovered it was actually a pinched nerve in my back that, he tells me, really wont correct itself without weekly massage therapy sessions and physical therapy sessions, which was going to run me about a total of $1000, and that’s after my insurance covers what it would cover of the whole process. Seemed a little excessive to me, and certainly nothing I could afford since the physical therapy would have me missing work for several weeks, which simply wasn’t an option.

So lo’ and behold, I find Rite Aid Naproxen Sodium tablets available 200 tablets for $13! It’s an 8-12 hour ...

• dosing, exactly like my prescription tablets, but costing a FRACTION of what I was spending before, and without a need for a prescription from my doctor, which also meant I didn’t need to continue paying co-pays to see my doctor to have him tell me I needed physical therapy I couldn’t afford. Until I COULD afford it, I needed a pain-management option that would work and work well.

You can use this medication for a variety of problems, including menstrual cramps, which I just LOVED! I have very severe cramps during menstruating, and since Naproxen acts pretty much like a muscle relaxer (a very mild form of one), it was perfect for the treatment of this on top of my lower back discomfort. I take one tablet in the morning and one at night, and I have very little pain throughout the day as a result.

When I get home from work, because I’ve been working with a

muscle relaxer in my system, I’m not feeling the added strain of yet another day on the job on a back that’s already damaged. Basically, this has kept the problem from escalating and getting worse.

And when my cramping began that month that I started using these, I found that they weren’t nearly as severe as well. Naproxen can make you a little drowsy, but these didn’t have that affect me, probably because it’s a lesser dosage.

There have been days, admittedly, when I’ve had to take three instead of two, but these are very rare and I certainly don’t recommend going above the dosage suggested. But, until I can get a permanent resolution to my problem, this is the product I’ve chosen to use (in correlation with other methods of treatment such as pain patches like Icy Hot).

I’ve managed to maintain a semblance of control, and I feel like I’m being pro-active in treating my problem. Love this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26612911520731/k2311a126/12.6.09