Fisher Price Baby Rocker  » Baby care  »
  • I bought Fisher Price Baby Rocker before my baby was born
  • So if the arch was shaped more higher it would have been a better rocker in my opinion

• by Sweety
      I bought Fisher Price Baby Rocker before my baby was born. We started using it when our baby was 3 months old. It is similar to a cradle cum chair and can be used until the baby is 20 Kgs.

My baby likes the rocking action of this rocker very much. It has battery

operated vibrator which doen not make any difference to my baby whether ON or OFF.

My baby pulls the dolls which gives a music. The 2 identical dolls have rolling balls which my baby keeps rotating by trying to hold.

These dolls are hung on an arch shaped handle. All the dolls hits my baby’s ...

• head whenevr I put or take the baby from the rocker .

So if the arch was shaped more higher it would have been a better rocker in my opinion. My baby never sleeps on this rocker.

Again my baby never sits on the rocker anyway more than 20 min. But this rocker is

a great toy for babies especially below 6 months who cannot sit up.

You can also feed the baby on the rocker. This is a great advantage.

The seats are removable and washable. It can be washed in washing machine.

It can be a great gift idea for babies . I highly recommend it to all parents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5450991120630/k2311a095/9.5.06