A Charlie Brown Christmas  » Movies  »
  • I think A Charlie Brown Christmas is so cute, and it is a classic Christmas movie
  • One of the best parts is that it is one of few Christmas movies that goes into the real story of Christmas
  • I definitely have to rate this movie a 10/10 and plan to watch it on DVD very soon for this year

• by Blue345

My favorite Christmas-themed movie is A Charlie Brown Christmas. I am a huge fan of Peanuts and all the characters in it.

I think A Charlie Brown Christmas is so cute, and it is a classic Christmas movie.

One of the best parts is that it is

one of few Christmas movies that goes into the real story of Christmas.

That is why this movie also tops my husband’s list of favorite Christmas movies.

I also like the search that Charlie Brown goes on for a Christmas tree and how he finds the only real ...

• tree in the bunch.

I think it’s great how it goes from being a scrawny tree to a fully green, spruced up tree after everyone adds decorations.

I also love how there are now decoration trees that are modeled after Charlie Brown’s tree with a single red bulb

on them.

This is a movie that I watch every Christmas season, and it never gets old.

It’s a classic that will be around for many, many years.

I definitely have to rate this movie a 10/10 and plan to watch it on DVD very soon for this year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11412910950431/k2311a124/12.4.09