New Moon (movie)  » Movies  »
  • I've got to say that I actually liked it even more than I thought I would
  • It was better than the first one, I think
  • One of the best parts was the part with the Volturi
  • I wouldn't mind seeing it again, but I will probably have to wait until it comes out on DVD (I will definitely have to own it)

• by Blue345

I am a Twilight saga fan, so I saw New Moon on the Saturday after it came out. I’d of course read the book and had seen all the previews, so I kind of knew what to expect.

I’ve got to say that I actually liked it even more than I thought I

would.

It was better than the first one, I think.

There wasn’t so much dramatic music in it as there was in Twilight.

Also, it followed the book pretty closely (though still cut out some of the smaller details), which was nice to see.

I liked the special effects as well,

• like the wolves.

One of the best parts was the part with the Volturi; I thought Dakota Fanning did a great job as Jane.

Really, I thought all the actors and actresses did great.

I wouldn’t mind seeing it again, but I will probably have to wait until it comes out on

DVD (I will definitely have to own it).

If you haven’t seen it and want to, I will give one small spoiler… There is a part that makes a lot of the girls go crazy that involves Jacob taking off his shirt.

I have no major complaints about the movie, so I will rate it 10/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11412910920431/k2311a124/12.4.09