Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Mask
  • Some solved my oily skin problem but makes my face dry while some got me small bumps
  • Anyways I decided to try Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Mask because of the info I read at the back of the sachet
  • It got me intrigued and I think it would really work out for me and it did

• by carpediem

Traffic, pollution and stress are all my everyday problems that affect my face and add up to my already oily skin. The dirt, sweat and humid weather make my skin oily and sticky. It made me look haggard and older than my actual age. When times like that, all I want to do is wash my face to feel fresh and be confident with myself in facing other people. How I wish that there would be a day for me not looking haggard when stress and under the sun.

Everything would be okay if only I don’t have oily face. In order to do so I find ways to get rid or to lessen my face oily skin. I tried different facial wash. Some solved my oily skin problem but makes my face dry while some

got me small bumps.

Restless and hopeless, I’d still find other facial wash till I find Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Mask. Eskinol have been in the market for years and Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Mask is there addition in there product. Hesitant at first I’d still bought one in a sachet form (10 ml). I’d like to test first and see if it will work out for me. The sachet form is much cheaper, if it will not work out; then I would not dismay with my money.

Anyways I decided to try Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Mask because of the info I read at the back of the sachet. It got me intrigued and I think it would really work out for me and it did. After using Eskinol Oxygen ...

• Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Mask my face become soft, fresh and younger looking skin. I have been using it for months though it really didn’t get rid of my oily skin, it has a great result in controlling and diminishing oil in my face. I’m satisfied using it as it didn’t make my face dry and bumps (small and not big red bumps) only occur when I have my monthly period.

Actually Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Mask has two ways to use: a facial wash and a mask. I use Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew as facial wash everyday and as a gentle mask twice a week. Using Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew as facial wash is easy because it is not soapy, it is easy to rinse and you will feel the immediate result. While

using it as a gentle mask, I apply the same product after washing my face and I make sure that my face is dry because if not, it would be a facial wash. When applying it as a mask, you don’t have to rub it, just spread it evenly and wait for it to dry and peel it off after 15 to 20 minutes.

I have a sensitive skin so I’m careful in using products in my face but with Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Mask, I don’t have a problem using it. It is a mild product so I don’t worry about skin reaction or allergy. Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Wash/Gentle Wash is much cheaper compared to other brand and you don’t have to have individual facial wash and a mask product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31412910860431/k2311a124/12.4.09