Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara
  • I decided to give it a try after seeing a commercial and was so happy with the result that I’ve only ever bought this brand since
  • The first thing that I love about this Cover Girl mascara is the brush
  • I will definitely continue to buy this great brand of mascara and certainly recommend it

• by Kat Nell

I have had trouble with mascara many times in the past because my eyelashes are numerous but thin, so it makes finding a good mascara that works on them very difficult. I have finally found the perfect mascara to make my thin eyelashes look full: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara. I decided to give it

a try after seeing a commercial and was so happy with the result that I’ve only ever bought this brand since.

The first thing that I love about this Cover Girl mascara is the brush. I’ve never seen its unique design used before with any other mascara. Instead of a brush with lots of thin, brush-like bristles,

• it has a brush made of large, soft plastic-like tips. By skipping the usual bristle-type brush, this one doesn’t leave any place for the mascara to clump and build up into an unmanageable mess. Plus, I can easily wipe it clean if the mascara does start to build up.

It certainly lives up to its name of

“Lash Blast” because it really does make your eyelashes look fuller and have more volume and definition. Because of the brush design, it actually separates each lash out and coats it so that every lash is defined and beautiful rather than just clumped together. I will definitely continue to buy this great brand of mascara and certainly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31412910810431/k2311a124/12.4.09