Lg Washing Machine WM1814CW  » Electronics  »
  • First of all I like having the front load
  • When we purchased the LG Washer, we were told front load is not only more convenient, but helps to keep the noise down as well
  • This is not a problem with the child lock

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

We have had our LG Front Load Washer for over three years. Not only have we not had to have it serviced, it is still as quiet and effective as the day we purchased it. It did come with a ten year warranty for the eight hundred dollars we paid for it. I use my washer every single day, if it doesn’t last much past the ten years we will have gotten our money’s worth.

I love so much about the LG Washer. First of all I like having the front load. My old washer was a top load.

When we purchased

the LG Washer, we were told front load is not only more convenient, but helps to keep the noise down as well. It is very quiet, and the first washer I have had this long that hasn’t started rocking and getting unbalanced. When at first seeing the LG, I was a little overwhelmed.

It has so many different settings, I was afraid it would be complicated to operate. To my surprise, it is very simple and it is great to be able to costumize your loads to run the way you want. A big selling point to me was the energy efficientcy ...

• aspect.

There are settings from delicate to heavy and everything in between. I would have never washed just a couple of items before, I can now do this if needed. The delicate cycle is so gentle, I do not wash anything by hand any longer and am problably useing less water than doing them by hand.

I also really like the display on the LG Washer. It displays the estimated time remaining before the load is done. Another of my favorites is the child lock.

One of my biggest concerns about getting a front loader was that my toddler would be opening

it up. This is not a problem with the child lock. Some other settings on our LG Washer that are great to have are the delay wash, soil level, extra rinse, prewash, quick cycle and many more.

There are also different compartments for detergent, bleach, and fabric softener. You can put all three in at start of cycle and they will be distributed at the proper time. It is always said that you get what you pay for, with out LG Washer we got what we paid for and more.

I could not be more thrilled.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16412910720431/k2311a124/12.4.09