Aveda Witch Hazel Light Hold Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • The pump sprays in a fine mist versus of blob of liquid onto one area, which I like

• by SueDenim

I’m a fan of several Aveda products and the Aveda Witch Hazel Light Hold Hair Spray is no exception. I buy this product in an 8.5 ounce pump bottle for $12.

I begin with shampoo, conditioner and another Aveda product (the Smooth Infusions Style Prep Smoother), which sets the stage for a good

hair day. After styling hair to a finish, I pump several spritzes of Aveda Witch Hazel Light Hold Hairspray onto my finished ‘do. The pump sprays in a fine mist versus of blob of liquid onto one area, which I like.

The scent is the scent I associate with many Aveda products: ...

• a minty, eucalyptus kind of scent. This is a favorite scent of mine and it is calming and soothing to the senses. I feel like I’m in a spa!

The hold of this product is light, but lasting. The spray does not weigh down my fine hair; it is not sticky; it

does not make my hair stiff. My hair stays soft after using this product. The product holds my hair in its style, but with natural movement.

I love Aveda Light Hold Hairspray. It is exactly the hold I was looking for when I was trying to choose between several of Aveda’s hairsprays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31412910710431/k2311a124/12.4.09