Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother  » Cosmetics  »
  • I color my hair too, so I like to use hair products that moisturize, but don't weigh down my hair due to its fine texture
  • The Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother scent is also something I love

• by SueDenim

I have fine hair that gets droopy at times. I color my hair too, so I like to use hair products that moisturize, but don’t weigh down my hair due to its fine texture.

Enter Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother. After I’ve shampooed

and conditioned, I begin blowing my hair dry. Once it’s about halfway through the drying process, I pump a half-pump (about the size of a blackeyed pea)into my hand and then into my damp hair, smoothing the top layer of hair all around my head. Then I continue styling.

The result is hair free of static, fly-aways and dry areas from styling. The product is a fluffy, off-white lotion. It is not greasy and it is not heavy. Somehow, it melts into the hair ...

• Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother
      and tames it without weighing down the hair. This product leaves my hair shiny and soft, but also full of body.

The Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother scent is also something I love. It has a wonderful scent I associate with

eucalyptus, mint, and general earthy goodness. I have shoulder-length hair, so this hair “aromatherapy” surrounds me all day.

A 3.4 ounce bottle costs $24! That is the only drawback to this luxury styling product and is the only reason I do not rate it a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31412910690431/k2311a124/12.4.09