Yes to Carrots Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
4.8
  • So when it went on sale 1/2 price, I thought it was worth a try
  • I would not recommend it for hands alone, because it would be a little rich for me

• by SueDenim

I was curious about the “Yes to Carrots” line of products I saw at Walgreens last year because of the odd name. I was a little turned off the price ($12.99 for a tub of body butter). So when it went on sale 1/2 price, I thought it was worth a try.

The container has a screw-off lid with a plastic film sealing the container. The film was hard to remover and I wasn’t able to pull it off. I had to end up getting a knife from the kitchen and slicing all the way around the rim. Otherwise, every time i dipped in for some body butter, it would’ve made a mess.

Since I have dry skin after shaving my legs in the winter, I was looking forward to using this. The body butter is white, fluffy, and very rich! It spreads easily and feels very luxurious and moisturizing. Although it is thick, it ...

• Yes to Carrots Body Butter
      is also fluffy. It penetrates easily and does not leave a greasy coating, but my legs felt like they had a sealed in moisture all day.

I love this body butter. It keeps my legs and elbows moisturized in the winter and is a great after-shower body moisturizer. I would not recommend it

for hands alone, because it would be a little rich for me.

The only drawback is the scent. I suppose it smells slightly like carrots. It smells slightly sweet and is just not my favorite scent, but it is not a strong scent and the benefits of the moisturizing properties outweigh the not-so-wonderful scent for me.

Patricia Glover says :

re : So when it went on sale 1/2 price, I thought it was worth a try
This stuff is awesome not only carrots are great for your eyes , your skin and hair smells great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31412910670431/k2311a124/12.4.09