Apple iPod nano 4 GB Blue (2nd Generation) iPod
  • I bought my Apple iPod nano 4 GB Blue (2nd Generation) iPod from Amazon
  • I like it because it’s small and lightweight

• by ReViewMeMedia

I bought my Apple iPod nano 4 GB Blue (2nd Generation) iPod from Amazon.com a long, long time ago. Probably two years ago. This iPod is a great machine. It has a good battery life that lasts about 13 hours. I like it because it’s small and lightweight. Even though it doesn’t play video and doesn’t have a lot of space, it’s still a

great iPod. It will hold around 500 songs, depending on how long they are.

This iPod is a great music player. I like it because it works well and doesn’t give me too much trouble. But it does freeze sometimes and you have to reset it. I have had this iPod a long time and it’s still running well even though I’ve had it about ...

• two years. The battery life is very good and it last a long time. The iPod comes with a pair of earbuds, although they aren’t very good and I had to buy a replacement set at Walmart. It also comes with a cord that connects it to your computer to charge and sync using iTunes.

I like this iPod nano because it’s a

good machine, I don’t have too many problems with it and I enjoy using it and I highly recommend buying it. This is a terrific, long lasting music player that is well-made and durable. I’ve taken this on plenty of road trips and it’s worked well every time I’ve used it. Although it’s an older model, the Blue 4 GB iPod Nano is a good product from Apple.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16412910640431/k2311a124/12.4.09