Paos Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap, 2800ml  » Housewares  »
  • This product is locally made in Taiwan and definitely not available in the Philippines
  • I am aware that most of the antibacterial dishwashing liquids are proven and passed over quality control but among those, for me, the Paos Anti-bacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap stands out the best
  • I love the clear and non-colored texture which can also make my hands soft everytime I wash dishes
  • As far as I know the Paos Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap is the most popular yet one of the expensive dishwashing liquids here in Taiwan
  • I am a wise-spender but in this kind of item I prefer to be much wiser than I used to be

• by amazingme

The Paos Anti-bacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap is the household consumables that as a mother I cannot live without. Of all dishwashing liquids that have been advertised, the Paos Anti-bacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap has become my favorite for several reasons. This product is locally made in Taiwan and definitely not available in the Philippines. For three years, this dishwashing liquid has been my household partner.

I always prefer to get the antibacterial when it comes to dishwashing liquid because it has direct contact with food through the plates, utensils, and glasses we used in our daily meals. I want my family be protected from germs and bacteria. I am aware that most of the antibacterial dishwashing liquids are proven and passed over quality control but among those, for me, the Paos Anti-bacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap stands out the best. First, the citrus scent is so clean.

I love the clear and non-colored texture which can also make my hands soft everytime I wash dishes. Compared to other dishwashing liquid, this product does not cause skin dryness even after hands are pat dried and I can still smell the citrus in my hands which I love so much.

What is another good thing about this product is that it comes with as big as 2800ml but smaller content is also available. As far as I know the Paos Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap is the most popular yet one of the expensive dishwashing liquids here in Taiwan. There are some of the same kinds which are less expensive that this one but still I prefer to get the Paos brand for my hands are already into it. And the most important feature of this product is its remarkable performance on oily plates, glasses,

• and cooking wares. And this what makes Paos best among other brands. I cannot avoid to cook foods with oil and particularly when the sauce has been dried already over the pot. It takes for me to get rid of it totally. I have to use hot water and leave it there for a couple of hours. If I use other dishwashing liquid, our kitchen wares and utensils still oily and smells stinks. So I have to consume lots of liquid soap just to remove it and needs lots of water to wash, definitely not economical to use. Unlike the Paos Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap which has a powerful tool for this oily and stink smell on the dishes. In just small amount of drop do the miracle. I love it being so bubby when wet into sponge. This brand enables me to save more
        time, effort and money as well.

So, I never regret if I buy this dishwashing liquid than any other brands in the market because it gives me of more convenience. I don’t need cheaper brand if not doing great. I am a wise-spender but in this kind of item I prefer to be much wiser than I used to be. Most of the dishwashing liquids may look the same, even smell the same but the performance always matters. So to all mothers out there, be wise in choosing your household consumables especially dishwashing liquid soap because some may cheat you with the cheaper price but cannot cheat you when you actually use it with your dishes. With Paos Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid Soap, you will never go wrong. If it is not available in your place, try to look for it online. I will guarantee the amazing performance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53412910590431/k2311a124/12.4.09