Sargento - Fancy Shredded Pizza Double Cheese  » Food  »
  • I like to add additional cheese to the frozen pizzas because, for me, it never quite seems like there is sufficient cheese on the pizzas
  • The double cheese consists of a blend of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, and while I am not all that crazy about cheddar cheese, I do not mind that it is mixed with mozzarella, which is a delicious cheese
  • The cheese, for me, is the best and tastiest part of the pizza and this shredded cheese helps me to make it cheesier and richer and thus more enjoyable
  • If you are looking to enhance the cheese flavor of frozen pizzas, I definitely recommend this cheese

• by GenesisOne

Sargento - Fancy Shredded Pizza Double Cheese is a cheese that I use on pizzas that I purchase from the grocery stores. I like to add additional cheese to the frozen pizzas because, for me, it never quite seems like there is sufficient cheese on the pizzas.

Thus, what I like to do is add this cheese and boy does it ever improve the flavor of the pizza!

The double cheese consists of a blend of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, and while I am not all that crazy about cheddar cheese, I do not mind that it is mixed with mozzarella, which is a delicious cheese! The cheese is already shredded so all I have to do is spread the cheese over the pizza before I stick the pizza in the oven and the cheese just ...

• melts into the pizza and the result is a gooey and delicious pizza! The cheese, for me, is the best and tastiest part of the pizza and this shredded cheese helps me to make it cheesier and richer and thus more enjoyable.

Plus, it saves me money too because I do not have to spend extra money on the extra cheese frozen pizzas at the grocery store.

The

cheese that comes in this package is always fresh and it holds for quite awhile since it comes in a bag that can be resealed.

That helps to maintain freshness.

I suppose this cheese could be used for other things too, besides pizza, like in salads, but I have not tried that.

If you are looking to enhance the cheese flavor of frozen pizzas, I definitely recommend this cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27412910450431/k2311a124/12.4.09