Sargento - Bistro Blends Shredded Italian Pasta Cheese  » Food  »
  • Sargento - Bistro Blends Shredded Italian Pasta Cheese is positively delicious
  • This cheese has a whole lot going for it and I love adding it to my lasagna and salads or just eating it right out of the bag
  • The addition of herbs was really smart and definitely adds to the overall flavor of this mix
  • If you love cheese, I really recommend that you give this shredded cheese a try

• by GenesisOne

Sargento - Bistro Blends Shredded Italian Pasta Cheese is positively delicious! This cheese has a whole lot going for it and I love adding it to my lasagna and salads or just eating it right out of the bag. There is a combination of both herbs and cheeses mixed within this tasty bag.

In terms of herbs, there is both

basil and oregano and when it comes to the cheeses, there is aged Provolone, mozzarella and also Parmesan.

The addition of herbs was really smart and definitely adds to the overall flavor of this mix.

The three different kinds of cheeses makes for a lovely flavor combination that works real nicely.

The three cheeses selected for this mix all blend ...

• well together and bring a slightly different flavor to the mix.

I particularly like that the Provolone is aged and I wish that all the cheeses in this mix were aged because aged cheese has such a delightfully pleasant bite to it.

I am glad that at least one is aged because one aged cheese alone is enough to give

this cheese mix a nice kick.

All in all, I have to say that this is one of my favorite bags of shredded cheeses that I have tried, in part thanks to the aged Provolone and herbs.

Having three cheeses certainly does not hurt either! If you love cheese, I really recommend that you give this shredded cheese a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27412910430331/k2311a124/12.4.09