Archer Farms Italian Roast coffee
  • At first I just bought Folgers but then one day as I was walking through the food aisles at Target I noticed they had some really nice selections on coffee
  • I love freshly brewed coffee, the stronger the better
  • I really wanted to try Kona coffee but Target didn’t sell the authentic kind, just the blended ones, so I went with their store brand Italian Roast, medium dark I believe
  • The down side in my opinion was the price
  • I would recommend giving this coffee a try if you enjoy coffee as much as I do

• by liberty

It’s strange, when I lived in Austin, Texas or even Houston I rarely drank coffee but ever since I moved to a small town in Arkansas I’ve had a cup almost every morning. At first I just bought Folgers but then one day as I was walking through the food aisles at Target I noticed they had some really nice selections on coffee. I love freshly brewed coffee, the stronger the better. I love the smell and flavor. I really wanted to try Kona coffee but Target didn’t sell the authentic kind,

just the blended ones, so I went with their store brand Italian Roast, medium dark I believe. The following are what I liked and disliked about this coffee.

I’ll start off with what I liked about Archer Farms Italian Roast coffee first. What I liked about this coffee was that it came in various degree of roast, I went with the darkest I could find and found it to smell just divine. I took it home to try out as soon as I could. I liked that it has a little hole ...

• on the front that allowed me to smell the coffee before deciding on rather to buy it or not. I also liked that although it came in one of those coffee bags that it was re-sealable. As for the test, I absolutely loved it, it’s strong and flavorful. Of course this product is easy to find if there’s a Target store in your area. It doesn’t even have to be a Super Target.

The down side in my opinion was the price. I believed it costs me about $15 for a bag,

still fairly affordable compared to some other brands but still very pricey for a bag of coffee that’s not a major brand or even gourmet. I thought that the taste could’ve been stronger too, and a darker roast.

Overall though I thought that Archer FarmsItalian Roast coffee was delicious. I’m almost out and I would consider purchasing this product again if I can’t find something that’s just as good if not better for a better price. I would recommend giving this coffee a try if you enjoy coffee as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27412910420331/k2311a124/12.4.09