Izzy Pizza  » Restaurants  »
HOS. Cokroaminoto No.122 Jakarta , 10330, Indonesia
  • I know that Izzy Pizza open their restaurant's branches every where
  • In general, there is no special menu that I can say that I like to go back again to Izzy Pizza restaurant

• by MomLouiTan

Few weeks ago was the first time for me to eat in Izzy Pizza restaurant. I know that Izzy Pizza open their restaurant’s branches every where. But I did not really have an intention to eat in this restaurant since I don’t really like to eat pizza.

But when my husband asked me to stop in Izzy Pizza restaurant, I could not say no to him because I know that he like to eat pizza. And since he heard that Izzy Pizza have better pizza than the other pizza restaurant in

Jakarta, he would like to try the pizza fro Izzy pizza.

In general, there is no special menu that I can say that I like to go back again to Izzy Pizza restaurant. Their pizza that people talk about was just also normal pizza. They probably try to make pizza like what it suppose to be. They have thin pizza crust, not like the other pizza in this town that have thick crusts. And their tomatoes sauce that they use on top of the pizza was somewhat fresh tomato sauce as ...

• well. There were a bit different in term of taste if you compare it with the other pizza that you can get in the other restaurant. But since we were coming from Europe that offer the real pizza, we could not say that the pizza from Izzy pizza was so special.

I ordered another dishes as well in this Izzy pizza restaurant, I ordered chicken, but it took a bit longer than I expected. So I had to wait first before I could eat my food, meanwhile they already served the

pizza for my husband 20 minutes before.

The price of the food here are mostly in the average section. It’s not too cheap but it’s also not too expensive. It is a bit higher than the standard restaurants here.

The service was fine. Although sometimes you had to call the waiters few times because they’re busy with other customers, even I still saw many empty tables and chairs. I wonder what they will do if the tables are fully booked in this restaurant. Waiters will probably get nuts with serving the customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7412910370331/k2311a124/12.4.09