The Big Bang Theory  » TV  »
  • I'm a really tough critic when it comes to TV and I love The Big Bang Theory
  • Definitely start watching the show from the beginning
  • However, even if you start watching from the middle I guarantee that you will think it's hilarious

• by Mike D

I’m not a big TV watcher but as soon as I saw the first Big Bang Theory show I was hooked. This show is absolutely hilarious!

Basically it’s about a group of scientists who are best friends and work at a nearby university in California. Two of them live together in an apartment building where

a really hot girl has moved in across the hallway. One of the scientists is head over heels for the girl. I can’t say much more or I might give some things away!

The characters are roll-on-the-floor funny and extremely entertaining. There has never been a single show that hasn’t made me laugh or ...

• hasn’t left me wanting more. Seriously, this is a great show. I’m a really tough critic when it comes to TV and I love The Big Bang Theory.

Definitely start watching the show from the beginning. It’s a lot funnier if you know everything that has happened. However, even if you start watching

from the middle I guarantee that you will think it’s hilarious. There’s a mixture of geeky jokes, generally funny jokes, and slap-stick humor.

I would recommend this show to anyone! The only caution would be around younger children as sex is a subject on some of the shows. Other than this is definitely a family show.

The Big Bang Theory

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10412910320331/k2311a124/12.4.09