Sorrento Cheese Sticksters  » Food  »
  • I’ve always enjoyed Sorrento’s many fine cheese products both in cooking and simply as a healthy and quick snack
  • I found that the pepper jack cheese sticks have a nice strong pepper jack flavor but not too strong that it overpowers the cheese
  • Even though these are mainly for kids, I enjoy eating these cheese sticks as a quick and healthy snack and find that it’s a great way for me to add to my daily servings of calcium
  • I would highly recommend these for both adults and children who are looking for a delicious, healthy, and low calorie snack

• by Kat Nell

I’ve always enjoyed Sorrento’s many fine cheese products both in cooking and simply as a healthy and quick snack. Recently I tried their “Sticksters” cheese for kids (although grown ups can eat it too!). It is along the same idea as the stringsters type of cheese but the sticksters actually don’t pull off in

strings but instead is eaten just as a stick of cheese.

I got the Pepper Jack flavor and was pleasantly surprised to see that each cheese stick was only about 70 calories per serving. I found that the pepper jack cheese sticks have a nice strong pepper jack flavor but not too strong that ...

• it overpowers the cheese. It certainly doesn’t taste like a diet snack even though it is low on the calories. If you’re watching your weight and trying to eat healthy, these are a good solution.

and find that it’s a great way for me to add to my daily servings of calcium. It’s also a great snack to take on car rides, trips etc as they are very portable. I would highly recommend these for both adults and children who are looking for a delicious, healthy, and low calorie snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27412910270331/k2311a124/12.4.09