Chap Stick True Shimmer Botanical Berry Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • So it is both helpful and very economical and I would highly recommend it

• by Kat Nell

I first tried Chap Stick’s True Shimmer brand last winter when my lips were extremely dry and chapped and no other lip balm seemed to work. Most of the lip balms I have tried in the past simply left a waxy coating on my lips and never did anything to actually moisturize and heal the

dryness. But Chap Stick’s True Shimmer Botanical Berry did both very well. It was inexpensive but paid off over the winter by healing my cracked lips and then helping to keep them moisturized so they did not crack any further in the dry winter weather.

One of my favorite parts of this particular type of ...

• Chap Stick was that it not only acted as a lip balm but also had a hint of red color so that it worked as both lip balm and lip stick. And not only that, but with the hint of a shimmer it also worked as a lip gloss. So essentially for the price of
        one, I was getting the benefits of lip balm, lip stick, and lip gloss all while healing my cracked lips.

That one tube of Chap Stick lasted me all last winter and through this summer and I just now bought a second tube. So it is both helpful and very economical and I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31412910240331/k2311a124/12.4.09