MTV 2006 VMA  » TV  »
  • With big celebrities, great music stars, and Jack Black as the host, the show would be the best of its kind, right
  • So did My Chemical Romance with Welcome to The Black Parade Fergie performed on the carpet, while MCR performed on the roof of I think it was Radio City Music Hall

• by Tree Hugger #1
      On Thursday August 31, MTV aired live their annual Music Video awards. The award show returned to whee they first began in New York. With big celebrities, great music stars, and Jack Black as the host, the show would be the best of its kind, right? Well I didnt think so. I actually fell asleep through an hour of the show.

Luckily, I recorded the entire show so I can go back and look at what I missed during my snore break.

I wished I didnt waste that tape space. The host was of course Jack Black.

He wasnt funny alot of the times, but I dont blame him. It must be the writers of the show. The presenters sounded like they wee reading off a cript that they had in their hand, as always.

And the performance…what can I say about the performances. Fergie performed “London Bridge” before the show in the pre-show. So did My Chemical Romance with “Welcome to The Black ...

• Parade” Fergie performed on the carpet, while MCR performed on the roof of I think it was Radio City Music Hall.

Pani! At The Disco performed, also Shakira, Ludracris and Pharelle, Beyonce, and OK GO did their thing. So the VMAs began with Justin Timberlake performing and all the awards stuff after that. There was alot of underdogs winning the awards.

Well, all and all, the show ended with the Killers. I didnt like the song they played. The whole show took

up about 3 hours and 30 minutes counting commercial beaks.

And their was a crasher. Yeah, a guy named Six crashed during the winner of an award went up the stage. He claimed that MTV wouldnt give him his own show.

Maybe now he’ll never get it. He said to go to MTV6000. com.

Ummm…dont go there. Well, it was over and I didnt like the show. The Red Hot Chili Peppers didnt win any awards neither did they performed.

Let us wait for the next show.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1050991020530/k2311a095/9.5.06