GPX Home Music System  » Electronics  »
  • To my surprise, when we got the speakers hooked up, which was very simple, it had the best sound

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have always kept a stereo in my bedroom to be able to listen to when everyone else is watching television in the front room. Recently the cd player stopped working. My husband came back from Walmart one day with a fairly small box.

It was the GPX Home Stereo System. I could not believe something so small was going to be any good.

To my surprise, when we got the speakers hooked up, which was very simple, it had the best sound. The GPX Home Stereo System

is very compact and takes up very little room, which was nice after haveing the huge speakers and all with my old stereo.

Not only does this little stereo sound great it has a conveniant vertical cd player. The cd player opens upwards with a touch of a button, making cd’s very easy to put in and take out.

My husband paid forty dollars for the GPX Home Music System. If I hadn’t known the price, I would have guessed well over one ...

• hundred dollars.

I have heard much more expensive stereo systems that do not sound any better than, and some not a good, as the GPX Home Music System. Other great features of the GPX Home Stereo system are the AM/Fm radio, alarm with snooze, easy to set and see clock, and the small remote control that works all functions of the system.

The GPX Home Music System is also quite appealing to look at. It is all in silver and black and has a great blue light.

The

GPX is also MP 3 ready, which is a great plus for my teenage daughter. Although she has her own stereo, she is always taking mine into her room now.

That shows how easy it is to move from one place to the other. One person can easily carry the stereo and speakers whithout haveing to unhook.

In conclusion, I am very satisfied with the GPX Home Music System, and you cannot beat the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16412910180331/k2311a124/12.4.09